Republicans want to keep taxes low. Democrats want to redistribute the wealth. Are you tired of this political landscape? Then host a fabulous National Debt Party! August 2, 2011 is the deadline for both parties to negotiate terms for raising the national debt limit. So, celebrate this unique country and its National Debt with a party. Maybe bringing your family and friends together for such an outrageous theme will ignite some grassroots solutions…
- Set the scene with a decadent diamond bling standee, tables draped in gold super shine tablecovers, and clusters of green and silver Mylar balloons. After all, America loves decadence!
- Offer your guests bailout opportunities with dollar bags filled with play money and plastic gold coins.
- Distribute personalized poker chips and let guests use them to gamble on a winning national debt solution in the form of roulette or black jack.
- Serve beverages wrapped in bling personalized beer bottle labels. Let the bling say it all!
- Don’t let guests leave empty-handed. Give everyone rich, foil gold bar favor boxes filled with chocolate candies.