Escape with your friends to a fabulous summer movie night. You can make it a “girls’ night in” or have a family affair. Pick a movie that speaks to your desire for laughter, tears, or blood-pumping adventure. Make your summer movie night memorable with these ideas:
- For a family summer movie night, create an outdoor theatre by projecting the entertainment onto the side of your house. Set out lawn chairs and invite your neighbors to join you for an evening movie and popcorn served in reusable popcorn plastic containers.
- Before the movie begins, hold a short Trivia Quiz or play Summer Movie Bingo. Reward the top three winners with film-styled movie party favors.
- For a more elegant summer movie night, host your event in Hollywood style—perfect for charity fundraisers and summer corporate events! Send out stylish movie night invitations and specify glitzy attire. Decorate your venue with red rope railing and lighted Hollywood reels. Invite guests to pose for a picture with a beautiful Marilyn Monroe red gown life-size standee!
Turn Your Summer Movie Night Into a Cozy Slumber Party With These Ideas!
Gather your friends for a summer movie night that ends with a sleepy slumber party. Order pizza and sip soda or wine in your jammies. Play a double movie feature and pass around snacks of caramel popcorn. More ideas include the following:
- Choose a slumber party summer movie night theme for her Sweet 16 birthday celebration. Create fond memories for this special birthday with movie party supplies and decorations.
- Little girls also love slumber party sleepovers! Pop in a favorite summer movie while the girls autograph a sleepover pillowcase.
- Cherish the bride with a bachelorette slumber party and summer movie night. Instead of painting the town red, have a cozy night in and take time to relish your memories of friendship!