Finding the perfect gift for your father can seem like a daunting task, so don’t spend that precious time on the decorations and supplies for the big party! We here at Shindigz want to make your Father’s Day festivities a breeze so you can focus your time on what’s important—your family!
Start by making a list of your father’s favorite things and hobbies—some might include golf, sports, reading, swimming, or cooking! If you’re having a party for your entire family which includes several fathers, pick one of your themes that will “cover” the mix of the crowd. Depending on the theme you choose, you have several options:
Golf Themed Father’s Day Party
- Ask guests to wear golf-themed attire.
- Serve drinks out of golf cups.
- Decorate the cake with golf ball candles.
- Hand out favors in golf favor boxes.
- Keep guests entertained with a putting game.
Cooking, Barbeque, or Backyard Fun Party
- Give Dad the gift of relaxing while you and the little ones cook dinner in sweet pink child’s chef aprons.
- Serve up the delicious dessert on backyard grillin’ dessert plates.
- Pass out tropical fern lei party favors and silk flower leis to your attending guests.
- Keep things relaxed with Jelly Belly freezer pops for dessert rather than a large cake.
No matter what them you choose, Shindigz has the party supplies you need to make it happen quickly and affordably!