Let It Snow Winter Table Decorations
A decorated table states what you want your guests to feel at your snow party—special and invited to celebrate! Start by covering your winter party tables with navy paper tablecovers and add a layer of beautiful pastel light blue gossamer over it for a magical, elegant touch. You could also swag some white gossamer streamers around the edges of your winter tables for added drama.
- If you are using a buffet table, highlight it by hanging some string lights under the gossamer around the perimeter of the table. Add place card holders beside each dish on the winter buffet line with a label letting your guests know what they are about to indulge in.
- Have an ice sculpture made in your company’s logo and place it in the center of the buffet table and surround it with LED decorative candles for an elegant glow.
- Create a “snowy look” down the center of your winter tables with polyester batting spread in soft piles among your candles. Add some Iridescent Snow on top for a bit of sparkle!
- Your guests will feel honored to sit at tables warmed by candlelight when the weather outside is cold and frightful! You can accomplish this by placing some more iridescent snow on the table near an array of White LED Floating Candles. You could also place a snow flake candle holder at each place setting, fill it with water, drop in another floating candle, and you have created instant elegance!
- For your tableware, consider the
Let It Snow Party Ensemble! Top off the setting by bundling each napkin up and sprinkling some extra iridescent snow around each plate.