Finding a trendy Halloween costume that initiates witty conversations can leave anyone feeling lost for ideas. So, we’ve compiled a quick list to inspire your creativity. Consider these twelve, inexpensive Halloween costume ideas from this year’s top news and entertainment stories.
1. Sleek and sexy, this Avatar Neytiri adult costume transports fans to another planet.
2. Alice in Wonderland costumes are in this Halloween! Team up with friends and go to the event in a Red Queen Deluxe Women’s Costume, an Alice Movie Poster Deluxe women’s costume, and a Mad Hatter men’s costume.
5. You’re amazing on the celebrity dance floor in this dancing queen costume. Add on to create a Lady Gaga Halloween costume. Cook up meat-like gelatin with this brain mold and serve it with your 2010 costume.
7. World Cup fever continues when you wear your favorite, futbol jersey, soccer funtoos and a plastic soccer hat Halloween costume.
8. Australia is the place to be this year. Travel down under with a famous television host and her audience. Wear a western hat or plastic pith hat and fasten Outback road signs and Australia city signs to a tan shirt or jacket.
9. Bring a Sarah Palin life size standee or a Michelle Obama life size standee with you when you trick or trick as endorsement for extra candy.
10. Simple and inexpensive, pirate wearables costumes bring home the loot at the end of the night.
12. Wear a golf tie Halloween costume and carry your camera to trick-or-treat at Tiger’s house.
Take these 2010 Halloween costume ideas and springboard them to make your own costume creations. Do share your unique Halloween party ideas and top, Halloween costume picks with us, when you have a moment.