At your casino night party, provide finger food. Guests like to snack between casino party games with these casino party favorites:
Consider casino party tableware platters of shrimp cocktail, swedish meatballs and quacamole dip. Fruit trays or other elegant finger foods and appetizers are great too and won’t interfere with the all-important gaming.
A basic bar for every 10 adult guest includes:
* 1 case of beer
* 2 liters of seltzer
* 3 liters of soft drinks (diet and regular)
* 2 quarts of fruit juice
* Plenty of chilled bottled mineral water (sparkling and flat)
* 2 bottles of wine – one red, one white
* Hard liquor – a fifth makes aprox. 14 drinks
* Lemon and lime wedges and twists, olives and other garnish
* Lots of ice – plan on 1 lb. per adult guest for the evening
Serve drinks over ice. Or, incorporate them into casino themed cocktails such a Cuba Libre or Martini Royale.