New Year’s Eve Elegant Party Decorations
Whether you are holding your party at a reception hall, a country club, or your own home, you’ll definitely want to decorate the site to give it a spectacular look for the midnight celebration! We carry lots of great decorations that are perfect for creating such an atmosphere. We have listed some ideas that we think are especially perfect to set this year apart from others!
• Add drama and provide an excellent photo background with Top Hat Kit Decorations. If the weather permits, place these outside next to your party entrance or on your front porch.
• Hang a large New Year’s Eve banner on the outside of your building for an attention grabber as well as a location identifier.
• Greet your guests with our fun-loving clock arch. It’s perfect for guests to walk under to get to the action. Have your camera ready to capture the moment!
• Clock columns are just the right prop to direct guests to where the bubbly is served!
• New Year’s Eve is one of those occasions that just screams for balloons and streamers! Hang streamers from wall to wall and have them hang down over your doorways. Add balloons to your tables as well as your ceiling! Fill hundreds of balloons with helium and let them pile up on your ceilings. For extra fun, add some confetti in each balloon prior to filling, and at the stroke of midnight, have your guests pop them to create a shower of celebration!
• Hang our gold and silver twinkle stars around your entire party site for added decoration. Make your room sparkle and dazzle your guests by hanging metallic foil curtain in strategic places. This is a great way to block off your messy kitchen or areas of your home that you do not want guests to enter!
Table Decorations & Napkins:
• Dress up your table with a Midnight Toast Tableware Ensemble including napkins, plates, and cups. Place them all over the cocktail tablecover for a bright and festive look.
• Down the center of the table, create a “runner” of white sparkle powder. On top of that, place some votive candles and our champagne candle wrapped in silver wire-edged ribbon.
• For a centerpiece, place an elegant top hat & tiara combo in the center of your table and surround it with the candles
New Year’s Eve Family Party Decorations
Start out by drawing attention to your party site by placing New Year’s balloons at intersections leading up to your home. This idea not only helps your guests with directions, but it adds an element of anticipation for the coming fun!
We offer several glow-in-the-dark decorations that thrill just about any kid regardless of age! Start out by illuminating your entryway with a couple of lighted star columns. A lighted base provides wonderful illumination on these corrugated columns.
Another glow-in-the-dark favorite is our glow balloons. Balloons are a great way to add a festive flair and how better can you add excitement to your party than with these unique balloons? Try filling them with helium to make the stars appear as if they are floating!
If glow-in-the-dark is not your thing but you still desire to make a huge statement at the entrance into your party, you will want to check out the New Year’s arch. This is also a perfect backdrop for a photo setting as each family arrives at your home.