• We offer three great favor pack sizes…big, bigger and biggest! Baseball favor packs include an awesome selection of treats for your hard-working catcher, shortstop, pitcher and fielders at prices that will fit any budget.
• Whether the bottles are filled with Gatorade or water throughout the party, athletes need to constantly replenish their liquids. Let the little sports heroes do so in style with our super cool Championship Baseball Water Bottles! Each bottle contains a removable squeeze baseball…making it a two-for-one hit!
• Our inexpensive square shaped baseball medals with neck ribbons can be awarded at the end of the party for sportsmanship or skill. Either way, the kids will feel they’ve won the World Series!
• Baseball spirit pins are great for backpacks or jackets, and will be treasured long after the party ends.
• Glow items and fiber optic wands are a universal favorite of all-stars everywhere!
• Every sporting venue filled with frenzied fans needs some foam We’re #1 Mitts, pom poms, and personalized vinyl pennants to wave to cheer on the home team.
• Create memories that will last long after the party ends by giving personalized favors. We offer Stadium Cups, Acrylic Frames and much more…all personalized with your child’s slogan and name .
• Have inexpensive bubbles imprinted with your party slogan… a must for any birthday party!
• Order red napkins and have them imprinted with your party slogan and the design of your choice. Select a metallic or foil imprint. The napkins will serve several purposes…great decorating in disguise and a treasured memento for the birthday boy or girl’s scrapbook. Try one of the following ideas to liven up your table:
• The napkins can be laid out on a serving table, or can be displayed at each place setting. Place napkins in the center of each place setting at an angle.
• Unfold the napkins, pinch each in the center of the napkin and place the center point in the bottom of each cup from the Major League Baseball Ensemble. This adds a festive touch while the cups are still empty.
• Tie napkins with curling ribbon and place in the center of each plate at an angle. Add a baseball medal or a metal whistle to the top of each bundle. The cutlery can also be added before the napkin is tied with ribbon.