The Chronicles of Narnia are a huge series with kids and teens and with the latest installment in the movie series due out this May, a Chronicles of Narnia Party is sure to be a hit with the younger crowd.
Transport your guests through an ordinary wardrobe into a frozen forest in the midst of a hundred years of winter all the way to the Castle of Cair Paravel. Upon the sight of our splendid but simple decorations, young party goers will shiver with delight!
• The exclusive weather-resistant Eternal Winter Personalized Banner has plastic tabs to make hanging this wonderful decoration inside or outside easy.
• Attach a bouquet of helium filled balloons to a light post or mailbox so there will be no mistaking where the fun will be that day!
• The movie The Chronicles of Narnia is based on the beloved literary masterpiece, The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, written by C.S. Lewis. A licensed pattern of party goods for The Chronicles of Narnia is not available yet, but we absolutely love this theme, and believe that many of you will also. Rather than wait to celebrate Narnia style, we are presenting the Let It Snow Ensemble to use with this theme. The ensemble contains table ware and decorations that are perfect for a party in Narnia.
• Start your decorating with a Winter Wonderland Room Setter. This budget-priced decoration will help you to quickly create an icy wonderland.
• Next, invite the noble and brave Aslantm to join you. A life-sized Lion Cutout is a magnificent prop for group and individual pictures.
• The children will immediately recognize the significance of the lamppost that stands in wintry Narnia. A City Street Light is reminiscent of war-time England, and will lend an authentic feel to your party setting.
• Sprinkle iridescent snow around your party room, and on tabletops. The shimmering snow decoration adds a peaceful touch…the calm before the spectacular climactic battle!
• Send us a photo of your child engaged in his favorite activity, bearing a sword, or wearing a costume. We’ll create an incredible Life-Sized Standee that will make a great party decoration, and be enjoyed in a bedroom for many years to come.
• Balloons can economically transform any room or yard into a festive space in a matter of minutes by using some of the following ideas:
*Tie curling ribbon to helium filled balloons, and group them together. (Odd numbers look best: 3, 5, or 7) Place groupings of balloons around the party site.
*Tie a bunch of helium filled balloons to the birthday child’s chair, or tie one balloon to the back of each chair.
• Our ethereal snowflake gossamer is ideal for covering tables and for creating chair bows.
• Setting a table with the party ware, including the tablecloth, cups, plates, napkins, and cutlery is the fastest way to create a focal point in a room. Start by setting your table with all the goodies in the Let It Snow Ensemble, creating a place setting at the table for each birthday guest. Setting the table with all the tableware creates a much more dazzling effect.
• Display your birthday cake in the center of the table…the kids will love the close up view!
• Order blue or white napkins and have them imprinted with your party slogan and the design of your choice. Select a silver metallic or foil imprint. The napkins will serve several purposes…great decorating in disguise and a treasured memento for the birthday child’s scrapbook.