This party is sure to be a big hit with children ages 4-10. We offer lots of decorations to set just the right tone for this theme, and to guarantee super-hero fun for everyone! Conniving criminals may be in the vicinity, but no fiendish foe will dare spoil the fun at this Batman party!
• Let guests know exactly where the battle of good vs. evil will begin by placing our crime-proof, weather-resistant Personalized Memories Bat Banner by the entrance to the party! Just remember, no villains allowed!
• Our Lighted Bat Screen is also weather-resistant, and if you choose to use the Personalized Banner inside your party site, this makes an awesome outdoor decoration.
• Whether party guests are careening through the streets in the Batmobile or soaring high above the city, a bouquet of helium filled balloons attached to a light post or mailbox will let them know where the ultimate adventures of Batmantm will begin!
• Start your decorating with our Batmantm Begins Ensemble. This ensemble contains balloons, streamers, curling ribbon, bats, a Batman Mylar Balloon, and even a Piñata to match your theme.
• Afraid of nocturnal creatures? Please beware…we’ve got bats everywhere! Add a strobe light and a fog machine to create an underworld atmosphere. If you have any special effects music, or the Batman soundtrack, the music will enhance your Batcave environment. The Bat Cave not only makes a fantastic backdrop for some priceless photos, but it will also provide a haven for countless hours of imaginative play for your young Batman fan.
• Dangle and hang awesome bat decorations above serving tables, down hallways, and in the area where games and activities will take place.
• Balloons can economically transform any room into a festive space in a matter of minutes by using some of the following ideas:
-Tie curling ribbon to helium filled balloons and group them together. (Odd numbers look best: three, five or seven) Place groupings of balloons around the party room.
-Tie a bunch of helium filled balloons to the birthday child’s chair or tie one balloon to the back of each chair.
-If you choose not to use helium, tie balloons to varying lengths of curling ribbon, and hang balloons from the ceiling or from a light fixture over the party table.
• Streamers offer an economical way to splash lots of color around the site of the party. The streamers can be twisted after they are anchored to a ceiling wall or table for a more dimensional look. They also look terrific hanging from doorframes or cascading vertically down walls.
Table Decorations & Napkins:
• Setting a table with the party ware, including the tablecloth, cups, plates, napkins, and cutlery, is the fastest way to create a focal point in a room. Start by setting your table with all the goodies in our Dark Knight Tableware Ensemble, creating a place setting at the table for each birthday guest. Add one or a few of the following touches to personalize your table:
• Display your birthday cake in the center of the table…the kids will love the close up view!
• Order black or red napkins and have them imprinted with your party slogan and the design of your choice. Select a blue ink or metallic imprint. The napkins will serve several purposes…great decorating in disguise and a treasured memento for the birthday boy’s scrapbook. Try one of the following ideas to liven up your table:
-Unfold the napkins, pinch each in the center of the napkin and place the center point in the bottom of each cup from the Batman Begins Ensemble. This adds a festive touch while the cups are still empty.
-Tie napkins with curling ribbon and place in the center of each plate at an angle. Fold wings of pape flying bats (accordian style) at the points to create a 3-D look, and write each guest’s name on a bat. Use a hole punch to punch a hole in the end of a wing, and add one bat to the top of each bundle. The cutlery can also be added before the napkin is tied with ribbon.