With the newest Batman movie set to come out this summer, you’ll be a hit with kids of all ages when you host a Batman themed party!
Super Heroes everywhere love to show the full spectrum of their super powers! Let them display all their talents…and expend lots of energy, as they play games that showcase their hi-tech, superhuman skills! Treat the birthday boy to a Batman Costume so he’ll be a standout at the party!
• Let those who arrive early play with Bubbles while they wait for the other super heroes to arrive.
• Get each little action hero ready to save Gotham City by creating a simple and inexpensive costume. Combine the Batman Masks from the Favor Packs with a Gossamer cape, and they’ll be ready to roll. The capes can be made by using 60″ black gossamer, cut into 36-48″ pieces. Drape a piece of gossamer over each child’s shoulders and tie a simple loose knot around the neck. Set up an obstacle course around your yard or inside your home using cardboard boxes, garbage cans, and other objects to slow them down. If the children are a little older, you can add challenges like ball throwing, long jump, and climbing to the course.
• Create a haven for the crime fighters with our Bat Cave Kit. Party revelers can hide from the conniving criminals lurking in the vicinity! Add a strobe light and a fog machine to create an underworld atmosphere. Allow time for free play in the fantastic fantasy world you will have created.
• The Bat Cave setting is perfect for a game of Mr. Freeze Tag or Mr. Freeze Dancing! The Batman soundtrack would thrill the little caped crusaders. Boys love to dance just as much as girls do, especially when they can add a few air kicks, punches, “POWS”, “SOCKS”, “BAMS” and other heroic antics into the mix!
• If posing for positively priceless memories by the Bat Cave isn’t enough for your young superheroes, we have an awesome Superhero Photo Mural. You won’t have to muscle the kids into popping their heads through the opening of this great activity/party prop.
• Our reusable Batman Party Game is perfect for this theme.
• Insert small pieces of wrapped candy into Balloons before inflating them. Tell the kids that the balloons are the “bad guys”…Two-Face, Joker, Riddler, Harleyquin, Bane, Catwoman, Penquin, Mr. Freeze and Poison Ivy. Encourage them to stomp the bad guys by popping the balloons. For a fun twist on the game, don’t allow them to use their feet in “round two”! The prize? The candy they uncover!
• If you play the “Mr. Freeze Entrapment” game, your party will be the big hit of the year. You will need a wading pool, water to cover the bottom of the pool, dish washing soap, a hula hoop, a small block or step stool, and glycerine (available at most pharmacies). Add the dish soap and glycerine to the bottom of the pool. Place the hula hoop in the pool, and place the step or block in the center of the hula hoop. Have each child take a turn at standing on the block. Pull the hula hoop up to the top of the child’s head, and he will be frozen inside a giant bubble! Take a photo of each child, and then send the priceless pictures with a thank you note at a later date. Encourage the kids to pose in “Bubble Bafflement” Batman style!
• Chase away Batman’s archenemies! Prior to the party, fill approximately 3-4 Balloons (5″) per child with water. Have dad, or another good sport, pose as your child’s favorite villain. Have all the super heroes pelt him with the balloons as he runs and snarls at them. Guaranteed to create howls of delight. Only dad gets soaked…and the evil one is ultimately conquered!
• Because Batman is the thinking man’s superhero, create a paper trail of clues or riddles to lead to the capture of the goods (pinata) the Riddler has stolen. Piñatas are always a hit at a birthday party…and we have one that is just right for this theme!