• Place an elegant heart votive holder with candle decoration at each place setting and at the end of the evening let the guests take them home.
• Tell your sweethearts how they light up each other’s life by sending them away with a light-up rose.
• Bundle up your silverware and napkin with red garter for some sexy pizazz that also serves as a great favor.
• Use heart party boxes to load your guests up with sweet treats and heart-shaped chocolates!
• Purchase waffle cones and fill them with assorted Valentine candy and wrap the entire cone with red cellophane. Tie the top with white curling ribbon.
• We offer several styles of frames and personalized photo albums that can be personalize with your special wording and design. This is a particularly good favor idea if you will have a photo setting at your party to take pictures of the couples enjoying their enchanted evening together.
Order red napkins and have them imprinted with your party slogan and the design of your choice. Select a white imprint. The napkins will serve several purposes – great decorating in disguise and a treasured memento for the guest of honor’s birthday scrapbook. Try one of the following ideas to liven up your table:
• Unfold the napkins, pinch each in the center of the napkin, and place the center point in the bottom of each cup from the Happy Valentine’s Day Ensemble. This adds a decorative touch while the cups are still empty.
• The napkins can be laid out on a serving table, or can be displayed at each place-setting. Place napkins in the center of each place-setting at an angle.
• Tie napkins with curling ribbon or gossamer streamers, and place in the center of each plate at an angle. The cutlery can also be added before the napkin is tied with ribbon.