Post your party photo on our wall and you could WIN $100!
Post your photo >
Post a picture from your party on our Facebook wall and you could win $100 gift certificate from Shindigz.
Checkout
  • Need Party Planning Help?
  • Earn RewardzShop - Earn - SaveLearn More >
  • Save $10 Sign up now

David Tutera Names ShindigZ “My Favorite”

David TuteraLifestyle expert, David Tutera, has been an artistic visionary in designing spectacular events.  His celebrity party planner services have been used recently for Jennifer Lopez, Susan Lucci, Elton John and Matthew McConaughey. In the December 2007 edition of People Stylewatch, David selects ShindigZ.com as one of his favorite sites for party supplies and planning.

“They can personalize anything including cocktail napkins, life size photos, banners, wall graphics etc.,” says David.

David has been featured on Oprah, The Today Show, Good Morning America, CCN, E!, and the Style Network. For more great web-shopping tips and sites, go to OffTheRack.com.

8 Comments

• rosina cheverez
    Posted November 1, 2009 at 10:41 PM | Permalink

MY DAUGHTER IS HAVING HER FIFTEEN BIRTHDAY ON APRIL 24 2010. IT WILL BE ON A YATCH. I REALLY DO NOT WANT TO SPEND A LOT OF MONEY , HOWEVER, SHE WANTS IT TO BE VICTORIAN DECORATIONS.

WHAT CAN I DO ? WHAT CAN USE?

• Barbara Katz
    Posted June 23, 2010 at 7:48 PM | Permalink

I am the Director of Recreation at a continuing care retirement community. We have a special event coming up in August and I would like the theme to pertain to the USO Canteen and/or the Big Band era. I am having the hardest time finding reasonable decorations that will not kil my budget but yet I want it to be a very special evening for the senior citizens at my facility. Please send me suggestions regarding decorations, ideas anything! I cannot find anything pertaining to the WW II era and of course I want it to be happy and not depressing. Thank you, Barbara Katz

• elba tornes
    Posted July 19, 2010 at 5:44 PM | Permalink

hi i want to give my mother a birthday party she is going to be 50 years old she says is the big 5 0 she never had a party i want to surprised her she being the mother and father to her five kids she has struggle in life so much to give us what we need now is our turn i’m planning to do it in the back yard because i don’t work and don’t have any money i was planning betty boop with the help of friend for aug 28 what can i do i need ideas thank you

• Posted February 1, 2011 at 1:44 PM | Permalink

I am lookiing for a sophisticated 60 years birthday party ideas and decorations. Any suggestions.

• Thomasina Bland
    Posted February 4, 2011 at 10:50 PM | Permalink

HI, I am need of 25th wedding anniversary ideas that are not traditional. Any ideas you have would be great. The event will take place in my yard which is 1/2 acre and totally flat. There are three trees but they border the yard. Help.

• Posted March 10, 2011 at 1:15 PM | Permalink

If I’ve done my math right, that means you got married in 1986. Why not throw a rockin’ 80’s party! Ask everyone to arrive at the party wearing what they might have worn back in 1986! Gather some classic 80’s hair-band music and celebrate 80’s style! Check out some of these ideas: http://www.shindigz.com/catalog.cfm?cat=49389

Be sure to keep your eye on the weather if planning on outdoor party and always (no matter what) have a back-up location in mind just in case the weather doesn’t agree with your party plans! Whatever you end up doing, we would LOVE to see your pictures! Email them to community@shindigz.com after your event!

• Posted March 10, 2011 at 1:08 PM | Permalink

Well, you can start with a crown fit for a king: http://www.shindigz.com/party/King–Queen-Crowns.cfm

Then you can decorate the venue as a castle using our Royal Decorations: http://www.shindigz.com/catalog.cfm?cat=52691

Or, since he was born in the 50’s, have you considered having a 50’s sockhop? Check these out! http://www.shindigz.com/catalog.cfm?cat=14819

We hope some of these ideas help! And wish your father-in-law a Happy 60th Birthday from us at Shindigz!

• Posted April 21, 2011 at 10:22 AM | Permalink

I absolutely love David. I’m training to be an event planner at the moment and watch his shows. He’s truly inspirational with his event designs.

Thanks