To make a Going Away party special and memorable, you will definitely want to create a festive and fun atmosphere regardless of whether your party is going to be held in a home or a more formal reception hall. Here are some ideas to help you make your party spectacular!
• Greet your guests with an impressive balloon arch at the entrance of your party.
• Make your party a truely special occasion by hanging a personal photo memories mural in a prominant place. By having your favorite photos of your guest of honor on this you are making your party a very personal experience for all who attend!
• If you are hosting your party in a park or right in your own back yard, you may want to enhance the atmosphere by adding a few lamp posts and park benches to the scenery.
• If you are decorating a large area, or want to make any area look more intimate and festive, drape and swag our gossamer across ceilings, walls, and the edges of table skirting. Twist two colors together for a stunning
• Never underestimate the power of decorating with balloons, as they can transform any size room into a cozy space in minutes at a very low cost. You can choose to inflate balloons with helium, but you need not think that is the only option. In order to save money, inflate hundreds of balloons in colors to match your theme without using helium. Tie a 6-8 foot piece of curling ribbon to the end of each one. Using scotch tape, masking tape, or straight pins, hang balloons down from the ceiling so they hang at different lengths. Curl the loose end of the ribbon with scissors.
If you are hanging the balloons in a gymnasium, or large hall, cut the ribbon to a length appropriate for the height of the ceiling. A very cost effective means to transform a large space into a much more intimate one, is to hang the balloons down from different spaces all over the area you are decorating.
• Whether you are indoors or outside, there are so many ways places to hang lighted paper lanterns to create a wonderfully soft-lit atmosphere!
Table Decorations & Napkins:
• We offer a large selection of table covers, cups, plates and cutlery. These are available in just about any color, so you’re sure to find something perfect for your particular setting.
• Make your Guest of Honor feel like a star by adding standing star centerpieces to your tables.
• Order personalized napkins and have them imprinted with your party slogan and design of your choice. Select a metallic or foil imprint. The napkins will serve several purposes – great decorating in disguise and a delightful memento of the party that can be saved in scrapbooks for years to come!