For a Quinceanera celebration, there is no better party favor idea than something personalized and imprinted with the guest of honor’s name and special occasion details. Here are a few ideas for favors that your guests will cherish long after her 15th year is over.
• The Enduring Days Photo Album can be signed by everyone with the included gel pen. It’s the perfect memory-keeping gift!
• Teenage girls love their music, so a practical and fun favor is a photo CD holder.
• Driving is right around the corner so thrill your guests by giving them a key chain personalized with the fun party details and maybe an original and unique design.
• You never outgrow the fascination with bubbles – that’s why they are such a great party favor, especially personalized bubbles for a lasting reminder of your daughter’s special day.
• Watch smiles blossom when you give each guest a pretty silk rose.