If you are opting for the traditional formal Quinceanera event, we have some special ideas to help you decorate your room. If you have chosen a theme for the celebration, then you will want to decorate according to what is appropriate for your theme. We have many suggestions online to help you with about any theme you can dream up!
• Really impress your guests by creating a festive, sweet, yet sophisticated setting with the A Walk In The Garden Decorating Kit. The pink, red, and white color scheme works well with the Mis Quince Ensemble and your guest of honor is sure to love it.
• To make your party site look more intimate and festive, drape and swag gossamer across ceiling, walls, and table skirting. If you are not familiar with gossamer, it is a wonderful, lightweight fabric. Twist two colors together for a stunning look. The gossamer drapes so beautifully, that if your room is softly lit, it will have an ethereal glow.
• Never underestimate the power of decorating with balloons as they can transform any size room into a cozy space in minutes at a very low cost. You can choose to inflate balloons with helium, but that is not the only option. In order to save money, inflate hundreds of balloons in colors to match your theme without using helium. Tie a 6-8 foot piece of curling ribbon to the end of each one. Using scotch tape, masking tape, or straight pins, hang balloons down from the ceiling so they hang at different lengths. Curl the loose end of the ribbon with scissors.
• Think mood lighting – candles, candles, and more candles. As long as there are no small children around, fill tables with various-sized candles and keep them lit throughout the evening. Prior to the party, put your candles in the refrigerator or freezer. Cooler candles will burn for a much longer period of time.
• Floating Candles look absolutely lovely, and you can even color the water with a little food coloring to match your theme colors. Place a glass bowl, or several different sized wineglasses filled with water on a mirror. Add small candles, and enjoy the romantic effect they produce!
• Hang twinkle lights everywhere to complement the glow of the candles.
• The most important object to decorate for this event is your guest of honor! We offer a large selection of Quinceanera tiaras that will make her feel like a princess as well as serve as a keepsake for her to remember this night forever.
Table Decorations & Napkins:
• Decorate with more tiaras on your tables! Line them down the center of your tables or use them like rings around pillar candles.
• Fill crystal bowls or vases with colored glass ornaments in your theme colors and place them on the table in a bed of metallic shred.
• Confetti is a great extra touch to add to any table. Scatter it down the center of the table to tie in the number of years, colors, or theme. If you plan ahead, insert a few pieces of confetti in the invitations and then sprinkle the same confetti on the table to connect the two.
• Add elegance to your affair by creating placecards for your tables. If the group is small and well connected, make copies of old photos of each guest with the honored guest. Adhere them to a heavy cardboard “tent”. Let each guest find their seat by locating the old photo of themselves.
• Order personalized party napkins and have them imprinted with your party slogan and design of your choice. Select a metallic or foil imprint. The napkins will serve several purposes – great decorating in disguise and a delightful memento of the party that can be saved in scrapbooks for years to come! Napkins can be laid out on a buffet table, or displayed at each place setting. Place napkins in the center of each place setting at an angle, or unfold them and place them in personalized glassware for a tall dramatic look.