After selecting this theme for your party, choose a slogan to use in your invitations and for tying in decorations and personalized favors for your precious Tea Party theme. Find the perfect slogan for your party by trying one of the following, or by thinking of one that suits your little lady.
• “Kindly join us for a tea party in honor of Katherine’s 5th birthday.”
• “Tea Time with Jocelyn”
• “Join us for tea, in your dress up finery…as we celebrate Julia turning 3!”
Choose one of the following invitations to let your young guests know what a splendid time they will have at the party:
• The Tea Party Tableware Ensemble contains an invite that is perfect for this theme. Address the invitations formally with full names. (Miss Mary Katherine O’Malley)
• As an alternative, a unique personalized star shower invitation can be imprinted with your personalized slogan and details of the party…you name it, and we’ll print it for you! Consider attaching the white gloves to the invitation with curling ribbon. The invite could say, “Please give us a “hand” as we celebrate Ainsley’s birthday at a special Tea Party! (Please wear your gloves for some pinky raising fun!)”
• Little girls love to dress up! In your invitation, request that each guest come to the party dressed for high tea. Be specific in your request. For example, you could ask that each child wear a hat and gloves, and party dress, or that each child come dressed in only pink! Also, you could request that each child bring her favorite doll or teddy bear to introduce to society. For many young children, there is comfort in bringing along an old friend.