This party is sure to be a big hit with girls ages 3-7. We offer a dazzling array of elegant decorations to set just the right tone for this theme and to guarantee a happily-ever-after ending for everyone!
• “Once Upon a Time” some precious little girls entered an elegant Princess Castle for a high-society tea! This decoration makes an absolutely wonderful photo backdrop and can easily be moved indoors for hours of imaginative play!
• Attach a bouquet of helium-filled balloons to a light post or mailbox so there will be no mistaking where the fun will be that day!
• Start your decorating with a Tea Party Tableware Ensemble. This kit contains balloons, streamers, curling ribbon, confetti, centerpieces, banners, and even a Tea Pot Pinata to match your theme.
• How can a girl ever be sure that she looks just right for the fanciest tea party ever without a giant Dress Up Mirror? Primping and posing go hand in hand, and this 5’ must-have decoration provides a perfect photo spot for a dress up tea party!
• A Coloring Throne is the perfect spot for the birthday hostess to sit as she opens her gifts and thanks all her fancy friends for joining her on her special day.
• Tie bows with sparkle netting across the top of each chair back. The bows can be cut to any length and look lovely with tails trailing on the floor. Make bows to hang anywhere and everywhere…chairs, doorways, gift packages or table-ends. The bows hold their shape beautifully at a fraction of the cost of wired ribbon.
• Balloons can economically transform any room into a festive space in a matter of minutes by using some of the following ideas:
-Tie a bunch of helium-filled balloons to the birthday child’s chair or tie one balloon to the back of each chair around the birthday table.
-If you choose not to use helium, tie balloons to varying lengths of curling ribbon and hang from the ceiling or from a light fixture over the party table.
• Streamers offer an economical way to splash lots of color around the site of the party. Create a fun and colorful effect by draping streamers from the center of the ceiling to the walls on each side of the room. The streamers can be twisted after they are anchored to a ceiling wall or table for a more dimensional look. Two different colored streamers can be placed back to back and twisted for a unique look. They also look terrific hanging from doorframes or cascading vertically down walls.
Table Decorations & Napkins:
• Setting a table with the party ware, including the tablecloth, cups, plates, napkins, and cutlery is the fastest way to create a focal point in a room. Start by setting your table with all the goodies in our Tea Party Ensemble, creating a placesetting at the table for each birthday guest. Setting the table with all the tableware creates a much grander effect. Add a few of the following touches to personalize your table:
• Create a centerpiece using a bunch of helium filled balloons tied with curling ribbon. Attach them to a Foil Balloon Weight.
• Display your birthday cake in the center of the table…the girls will love the close up view!
• For an original touch on your party table, use a gold paint pen to draw random dots or squiggles on the handles of pink plastic cutlery. Tie the plastic flatware together with curling ribbon — big impact at a little price!
• Attach two plates together with a glue stick for a “formal” look. Use a 9” Metallic Gold Plate on the bottom and a 7” Dress Up plate on top.
• Scatter Shimmer Stars on the tabletop. The leftover shimmer stars can be used to line a walkway, hang on walls, or used as place cards. If you are making place cards, Emily Post will insist that you use full formal names!
• Order pink napkins and have them imprinted with your party slogan and the design of your choice. Select a metallic or foil imprint. The napkins will serve several purposes — great decorating in disguise and a treasured memento for the birthday girl’s scrapbook. Try one of the following ideas to liven up your table:
• Unfold the napkins, pinch each in the center of the napkin and place the center point in the bottom of each cup from the Tea Party Ensemble. This adds a decorative touch while the cups are still empty.
• Tie napkins with pink gossamer streamers, and place in the center of each plate at an angle. The cutlery can also be added before the napkin is tied with ribbon.
• Twist a glitter jelly bracelet around the napkin and cutlery bundle or use a crystal ring as a napkin ring.