Again, many bachelorette parties occur out on the town so no planning for food and drinks needs to be done. If you will be celebrating at home with a card game, movie night, or another activity, here are some suggestions for munchies:
• Create a Mexican bar for guests to make their own tacos, nachos, etc.
• Set up a table loaded with various dips and stuff to dip! (Crackers and cheeses, chips and salsa, etc.)
• A potato bar is always a favorite for the female guest list!
• Soup and salad is a lighter alternative to a big meal.
• Pasta, pasta, and more pasta! Throw away those worries about the dress fitting and enjoy the carbs!
Check out awesome bachelorette party table decorations for serving all your party food!