A Let It Snow or Winter Wonderland theme is a wonderful theme for holiday open houses, winter formal dances and mid-winter charity fundraisers.
Browse our Winter Party Decorations pages to find impressive snowflake arches, fir trees, and wintry big backdrops as well as accents such as iridescent snow.
• Create a spectacular entryway with a balloon column or Let It Snow Arch just inside the doorway. Place lengths of snowflake gossamer or snow blankets around the bases.
• Greet your guests outside before they even enter the party site with an impressive Corex 3D Lighted Snowflake. It is 4′ high and illuminates the sidewalk or patio perfectly!
• Make sure there is no question where the party is with a personalized banner hung over the door.
• Place evergreen trees covered with iridescent snow just in front of a winter-themed mural or blue stars background for dimensionality.
• Hang shimmering snowflakes around the room from the ceiling to create some winter magic. Stagger heights of the flakes for the best look.
• Suspend a few white Moravian star lights amid the snowflakes, a little lower and over tables if you can.
• Invite some snowmen to the party. Our stand-ups are perfect for a photo backdrop or for a friendly invite to the buffet line or dance floor!
• Use solid white or snowflake patterned gossamer, or a combination of the two, for drapes and bows on railings.
• Don’t forget the balloons! Create clusters and bouquets in silver, white, and light blue. We also carry a glitter snowflake latex balloon that can also be used to top arches, pillars and more. Our mylar star balloons have an iridescent glow that adds shimmer to a group of latex balloons.
• Cover tables in blue paper tablecovers and add our beautiful light blue gossamer over it for a magically elegant touch. Swag some white gossamer streamers around the edges of your tables for added drama.
• If you are using a buffet table, highlight it by hanging our lighted icicles lights under the gossamer around the perimeter of the table.
• Add placecard holders beside each dish on the buffet line with a label letting your guest know what they are about to indulge in! Have an ice sculpture made in your company’s logo and place it in the center of the buffet table and surround it with our Candles for an elegant glow.
• Create a snowy look down the center of your tables with polyester batting spread in soft piles among your candles and a touch of iridescent snow decoration.
• Try our silver-banded white premium tableware with this theme.