• To make the outside of your home look warm and welcoming, use a few bales of hay, cornstalks, pumpkins and gourds, dried Indian corn, a jointed scarecrow, and a lighted candy corn.
• Weather permitting, adorn your front porch with a giant cornstalk and jointed scarecrow.
If, however, the weather doesn’t cooperate . . . or you find an indoor party more suitable to your needs, we have the following products to help you feel like you are outside enjoying the autumn air!
• Hang our 4 foot high paper oak tree on the walls around your room!
• A much less messy alternative to the real thing, autumn cornstalks are the perfect accent for your gathering.
• Never underestimate the power of decorating with balloons. Balloons can turn any space into a festive and inviting atmosphere in minutes at a very low cost. You need not use helium, and will save money using this tip. Inflate harvest colored balloons, and tie a 5-8 foot piece of yellow, red or orange curling ribbon to the end of each one. Using scotch tape, masking tape, or straight pins, hang balloons down from the ceiling so they hang at different lengths. Curl the loose end of the ribbon with scissors. Group a bunch of them together over a serving table, over a doorway, or in any creative manner you choose.
• A child’s red wagon filled with pumpkins, Indian corn, and gourds looks adorable positioned in a corner of a room.
• Grapevines and bittersweet are other natural fall decorating tools. Wrap them around banisters, drape them across a mantle or line your doorways with their garland.
• These leaves don’t need to be raked! The autumn leaves decorations give a realistic touch to your event!
Tableware and Napkins:
• Start your table decorations off with choosing fall colored plastic plates. Cover your tables with a coordinating autumn tablecovering.
• Place each plate on a 12” paper leaf and balloon pumpkins as a simple but smashing centerpiece!
• Place a mini haybale at each place setting. These also make great placecard holders!
• For another centerpiece option, try harvest corn tapers.
• Top the whole look off with a bit of fall sparkle by sprinkling irridescent leaf confetti down the center of the table!
A Fall Harvest Party is a fantastic ommunity event. Check out all of our Party Decorations for more ideas!