• Line your walkways and driveways with a colorful giant bulb walkway set.
• Surround your door with a personalized candy cane arch. Be sure to have your cameras ready to snap excited young faces.
• Greet your guests, neighbors and loved ones all season long with a Christmas Cookie Personalized Banner hanging over your front door or above your garage.
• Set a pathway from entrance to main party room with peppermint drop walkway cutouts.
• Top off the look with Gum Drop Standees.
• Balloons can economically transform any room into a festive space in a matter of minutes by using some of the following ideas:
-Use a helium tank to fill balloons. Tie curling ribbon to red and white balloons, and group them together. (Odd numbers look best, as in: 3, 5, or 7.) Place groupings of balloons around the party room.
-Tie a bunch of helium-filled balloons to the chair, or tie one balloon to the back of each chair.
-If you choose not to use helium, tie balloons to varying lengths of curling ribbon, and hang from the ceiling or from ceiling light fixtures.
• Set your table with red and white plates. The napkins, plates, table covers and cutlery are a fast way to create a focal point in a room. Bundle up your cutlery together with a red and white striped ribbon.
• Add personalized items, such as a stadium cup, to each place setting as a functional favor.
• Hook a small candy cane onto the edge of each cup.
• We offer a candy cane foil centerpiece that will help complete your look. Sprinkle a few round peppermint candies around the centerpiece and rest of the table as an edible confetti.