Be sure to send out invitations 3-4 weeks in advance and expect about a quarter to come back as regrets. Choose a slogan to include in your invitations, decorations and any personalized favors you may have.
• Patriotic Pizzazz! Celebrate America!
• Happy Birthday Uncle Sam! Flyin’ Free!
• Celebrating those Stars & Stripes! Let Freedom Ring!
• Shooting for a July 4th Celebration! Proud to be an American!
• Born in the USA!
• Hat’s off to the Red, White, and Blue!
Start the affair in style by sending out patriotic invitations. To get your guests in the flag-waving spirit before the party begins, send out a small flag with a red, white, and blue note attached explaining the celebration!
If you are inviting a large group, purchased invitations may be more appropriate! Select star-shaped, flag or fireworks printed invitations and be sure to stuff the envelopes with a handful of star confetti.