You won’t have to wait for the World Cup to experience the thrill this soccer party is sure create! We’ve gathered everything you’ll need to decorate and celebrate breakaway style, and to guarantee all-star action for everyone! Decorating for this party can be fairly simple, because typically this party will be held at specialized soccer facility, gym, park, or backyard and the focus will be on playing the game. Try to greet guests with a festive welcome, and create over-the-top tables for eating, and for food and gift display!
• A Soccer Personalized Banner is a must to mark the party site!
• Line a walkway with silver shimmer stars, writing each guest’s name on a star. Tape the stars with masking or duct tape to the sidewalk, walkway or exterior walls leading to the site of the party. The stars can also be used on the food table and as place cards.
• Attach a bouquet of helium filled balloons to a light post or mailbox so there will be no mistaking where the fun will be that day!
• Start your decorating with the Championship Soccer Ensemble. This ensemble contains balloons, streamers, curling ribbon, a cascading centerpiece, pennant cutout, molded soccer candles, and even a soccer ball piñata to match your theme!
• Our orange cheerphones (sport cones) are great for running drills, and they will also add a great splash of color to any party location!
• Pay tribute to your child’s soccer heroes or favorite team by adding logoed pennants, jerseys, caps, autographed balls, or well-worn shin guards…anything you have around the house.
• Balloons can economically transform any room or yard into a festive space in a matter of minutes by using some of the following ideas:
• Use a helium tank to fill balloons. Tie curling ribbon to balloons, and group them together. (Odd numbers look best: 3, 5, or 7) Place groupings of balloons around the party site.
• Tie a bunch of helium filled balloons to the birthday child’s chair, or tie one balloon to the back of each chair.
• If your party is indoors, or if you are eating in a separate room, streamers offer an economical way to splash lots of color around the site of the party. Create a fun and colorful effect by draping printed streamers from the center of the ceiling to the walls on each side of the room. The streamers can be twisted after they are anchored to a ceiling wall or table for a more dimensional look. They also look terrific hanging from doorframes or cascading vertically down walls.
• Setting a table with the party ware, including the tablecloth, cups, plates, napkins, and cutlery is the fastest way to create a focal point in a room. Start by setting your table with all the goodies in a Championship Soccer Ensemble, creating a place setting at the table for each birthday guest. Setting the table with all the tableware creates a much more dazzling effect.
• Add one or a few of the following touches to personalize your table:
• Cover the gift or food table with grass green floral sheeting to create a clever surface that resembles a soccer field. Use white athletic tape to create the touchlines, goal lines, halfway mark, center mark, penalty area, and corner arc.
• Place a 12X12” piece of the “turf” (same material as the table cover grass) under each plate as a placemat on the table where the kids will eat.
• Set a Personalized Cheerphone Megaphone at each place setting as a place card.
• Hang personalized vinyl pennants down the back of each chair around the table. A treasured pennant will hang in the birthday boy or girl’s bedroom for many years to come!
• Display your birthday cake in the center of the table…the kids will love the close up view!
• Add other personalized items, such as a stadium cup to each place setting to let the birthday boy or girl know just how special he/she is. These items will stir fond memories of the “best birthday ever” for many years to come.