Post your party photo on our wall and you could WIN $100!
Post your photo >
Post a picture from your party on our Facebook wall and you could win $100 gift certificate from Shindigz.
Checkout
  • Need Party Planning Help?
  • Earn RewardzShop - Earn - SaveLearn More >
  • Save $10 Sign up now

Get Wild with Jungle Theme Decorations

Enchanted Amazon KitCreate your very own jungle for a safari or jungle theme party with these awesome decorations!

There are tons of jungle theme decorating kits, great for totally transforming your party space into the heart of the jungle. A luau waterfall and lighted palm trees make great focal points for your jungle theme party.

Welcome guests to your party with a Personalized Jungle Banner. These vinyl banners are printed on heavy-duty, weather-resistant vinyl and are available in seven different sized to meet your needs. You can personalize the jungle banners with your own wording and photo!

Create a stunning entrance with a Monkey Tree Arch or Snake Pit Arch. These arches make great welcome pieces to your party or event and they double as awesome photo settings.

Create a beautiful backdrop to your event with a palm horizon backdrop. It creates a silhouette of trees for a look of a forest that goes on forever.

Accent your jungle decorations with bamboo corrugated paper or animal print and earth-tone gossamer. Animal decorations including animal print balloons and animal standees make great accents to all your decorations. Kids will especially love them!

Add Palm Leaf Thatching to your decorations for an authentic jungle accent.

Whatever combination of decorations you settle on, be sure to include plenty of green (using different shades will look especially good) to simulate the look of the jungle: green balloons, green gossamer, green streamers, the list goes on!

Decorate your tables to match the rest of your theme décor using our jungle theme tableware and table decorations.

Lion Photo StandeeCover your tables with green table covers or zebra print gossamer and accent them with die-cut vines.

Top your tables with flaming table torches or tiki lights and palm tree centerpieces.

A safari party pack includes plates, cups, and napkins in a jungle print, perfect for serving your jungle party food.

Transforming your party space into a jungle is the best way to kick-start your jungle theme party! Let us know what decorating ideas you come up with!

Join our party on Facebook and get fun party ideas everyday!

10 Comments

• Melissa Guthrie
    Posted October 24, 2007 at 1:21 PM | Permalink

Have a question I am a member of the Cub Scouts Pack 806 and we are having a Safari Pary for there Blue and Gold Banquet in Wichita Kansas it is a big Event for the kids and was wondering if you all could donate anything to help us with the cost. Please let me know.

• Posted October 25, 2007 at 11:42 AM | Permalink

Melissa,

Thanks so much for your post and your interest in ShindigZ. This sounds like a wonderful event that you are planning. We would love to help you, but we receive hundreds of donation and discount requests every week and, unfortunately, cannot help everyone. We keep our prices low as many of our customers are non-profit organizations. We offer many safari items and decorations at a great value to fit any budget. We do hope that your event is a huge success.

All the best,
    Jodie Batterton
    Customer Service Manager

• Landy
    Posted October 27, 2007 at 7:41 PM | Permalink

Looking for ideas, deorations, amd party ideas for a Christmas Karaoke party. Have approx. 40 people over Christmas Eve and want it to be Christmas related but also a heck of a good time. Ages range from 4 to 50. Looking for something I could use/purchaase for a christmas karaoke stage????

• Posted November 8, 2007 at 1:11 PM | Permalink

Landy,
    Thanks so much for your post and your interest in ShindigZ. Karaoke at Christmas I love it! A stage setting different from something you may already have at home would be our Holiday Window Set. If space is a concern set the scene with our scene setters that you attach to a wall. I would suggest a couple extra “microphones” for the wee little ones to join in with. Kids enjoying themselves always make it easier for the adults to get up and join in. And don’t forget the balloons, which really make it obvious that ‘It’s a Party!”. I’m sure your Christmas Karaoke party will be spectacular! Happy Holidays!

All the best, Jodie Batterton, Customer Service Manager

• Kim Craine
    Posted January 14, 2008 at 10:01 PM | Permalink

Wendy,

I am so happy I found your “Get Wild with Jungle Theme Decorations. Our theme for this year’s Project Prom is JV Party Animals – It’s a Jungle Out There! I am co-chairing our largest fundraiser for Project Prom, our Mr. Falcon contest, a beauty contest for the senior men, and was lost on set decorations. Our event is February 9th and time is running out faster than I care to think about. Could you please explain how we can “Create a stunning entrance with a Monkey Tree Arch or Snake Pit Arch. These arches make great welcome pieces to your party or event and they double as awesome photo settings” These both would make a stunning entrance as the contestants are announced. My thoughts are the Snake Pit Arch for the swim suit segment and maybe the Monkey Arch for the Formal Segment. I thank you in advance for your suggestions & time. Kim Craine, Jersey Village, Texas

• Crystal
    Posted September 2, 2008 at 10:46 AM | Permalink

Your jungle theme website is AWESOME!!! My school’s book fair theme this year is a jungle theme. I saw your picture above it is amazing. I am no decorator and I am in charge of decorating . That’s why I am need of your help could you tell me what materials you used to create your jungle theme and how to do it. It would really really be a big help. Thanks! Crystal

• Madagascar theme
    Posted February 8, 2009 at 4:57 AM | Permalink

Hi, am an event org specially into children party having a theme of madagascar really confused wht decor can be done and how can send me some posts of madagascar theme or ideas related

• beth
    Posted February 18, 2010 at 4:40 PM | Permalink

We are doing a tropical theme at our church for VBS. How did you do the waterfall and the stream?

• Tam
    Posted June 8, 2010 at 9:35 PM | Permalink

I want use the jungle theme in a classroom.I would like ideas for bulletin boards and decorations.
    Thanks! Tam

• augen lasern hamburg lasik
    Posted January 15, 2013 at 8:58 AM | Permalink

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your sites really nice, keep it up!
    I’ll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later on. Many thanks

One Trackback

• By Christmas theme party supplies Information » Blog Archive » Christmas (song) on April 12, 2008 at 8:35 AM

[...] Get Wild with Jungle Theme Decorations « ShindigZ Party Ideas and TipZ I’m sure your Christmas Karaoke party will be spectacular! Shop exclusive decorations, theme kits, personalized banners, favors, unique photo stand ins [...]