Maintains daily responsibilities of collections. This position is responsible for resolving open account orders to make collection, report on acounts receivable aging for colletion purposes, works closely with customers to resolve billing issues.
We are looking for an individual that works well within a team environment, with excellent organization and communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have previous collections experience, calling upon government entities. Heavy customer contact by phone and email, knowledge of computer, outlook & excel.
Unique opportunity for the candidate that is passionate about understanding how a product is made, and the design elements behind that process. This individual will act as the primary liaison between Sourcing, Purchasing, Production, and Merchandising in support of the new product development process (NPD). The successful candidate will take a cross-functional approach to product development in order to speed up time to market, increase the efficiency of the development spend, and free up innovation capacity, while reducing development risk.
- Bachelor's degree
- Results driven, collaborative team player capable of working well with others, as well as autonomously with little direction
- Ability to listen to customers and translate into accurate, actionable specifications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills required; MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with CAD preferred
Responsible for achieving growth targets through eCommerce media partner channels including social media, blogs, press releases, contests, content, and strategic partnerships.
Qualifications: Understanding of Internet marketing principles, social media, partnership development, lead generation, and project management
Education: 4-year marketing, media, or English writing degree or 2-3 years experience working in an Internet marketing or PR capacity
2-3 years of experience with eCommerce marketing, strategic partnerships, public relations and/or digital media
Proven written, organizational and verbal communication skills
Exemplary portfolio of written marketing materials, direct electronic marketing applications, and public relations success stories
Working knowledge of blogs (Word Press), social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest)
Familiarity with Google Analytics, Photoshop, video editing, a plus
Willingness to work both in and out of the box, solo and on a team, with tight deadlines
Knowledge of PC, Excel
Wholesale channel expert whose main responsibility is to create/execute strategies that will maximize revenue opportunities and drive market for Shindigz.
Need to have an understanding of wholesale partnership strategies, internet marketing principles, affiliate marketing principles, and good project management skills.
Education: College degree or equivalent in work experience in the industry.
• 1-2 years of Sales experience, preferable Ecommerce business.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Highly organized with attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Results focused - sales and performance driven.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
How to Apply
Alternatively, you may mail your resume to: