We have an exciting opportunity for a Web Developer to be a part of our sensational staff. The selected candidate will join an exciting staff in developing and maintaining our multiple and ever changing e-commerce websites. They will also be responsible for designing and updating SQL Server Databases, collaborating with other senior level developers as well as other departments.
The ideal candidate will have 2 plus years experience in web development using ColdFusion, SQL, HTML, Java script, XML, CSS, Familiarity any other web development methodology. Expereince with Jquery is desirable. Phone application development experience is a plus.
We know you’re out there . . . but did you know we need you?
We have a unique job opportunity that is very appealing to a whole host of people who might not necessarily be looking for a job! Sound odd, read on. . .
We have seasonal full-time and part-time Customer Service positons in our Inbound Call Center for work from mid January until mid June. Our busiest times are from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm. But we will take talented people for 4 to 8 hour increments any time between 8:30am am and 8:00 pm.
Just think, you could work for a great company with a fun work
environment, help our customers with their orders, purchase our fun product at a discounted rate, make some extra spending money, and not have to work during the holidays! Maybe you put the kids on the bus, then work, and still get home before they get off the bus. This opportunity is also perfect for retirees not quite content to be completely retired. Maybe you have a part-time job already and would like some additional hours.
Applicants must have a high school diploma or equivalent; excellent phone skills; strong computer skills; and previous customer service experience is preferred.
Help our customers place their order for everything they need to plan and host the perfect event, whether a prom, homecoming dance, birthday celebration or a party for no reason at all. We've got it all and are looking for talented people to delight our customers with our fun and unique products, exceptional value and wonderful service!
We have a variety of seasonal positions currently available, working in the following jobs, stagers, packers, pickers, printers, shipping, receiving.
High school diploma or equivalent is preferred. Although no experience is necessary, our expectations are high! We hire only motivated individuals who take pride in their performance and are interested in working with a fast-paced, growing organization and fun.
We are currently hiring for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift.
Opportunity for a motivated candidate in a printing environment. The production supervisor will be responsible for the direct supervision of hourly personnel. He/she will handle daily operations of the plant including safety, quality, delivery cost. He/she should be willing to work any shift and overtime as and when required.
- Manage employee performance through motivation, delegation, development, counseling, and resolving conflict
- Manage all aspects of daily time and attendance for hourly team
- Ensure operators are adhering to PM standards to minimize equipment down time
- Drive quality by ensuring quality standards are enforced
- Must be able to meet goals, have problem solving and good decision making skills, time management and organizational skills and the ability to multi-task efficiently.
- Ensure appropriate cross training of personnel to cover for planned and unplanned absence
- Meet or exceed on time delivery standards
- Maintains safe and clean work environment
- All other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum five years experience in production environment; printing experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Computer skills required; proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word and Power Point
Develop copy and content solutions for a wide variety of online marketing activities including email, display, paid search and social. Assist in search engine optimization efforts through the development of web copy and search engine results page monitoring. Assist in development of copy for catalogs as needed.
Education: College degree in Advertising, English, Journalism, Communications or Publishing or a comparable level experience in one or more of these areas
• A creative thinker able to develop innovative content ideas that will increase demand
• 2+ years copywriting experience, emphasis in advertising multi-media brands preferred
• Proficiency in computer-based copy production (word processing and page-layout software)
• Demonstrated willingness and ability to work collaboratively in a high-performance environment
• Basic understanding of search engine optimization techniques and tools
• Team player with a positive can-do attitude
• Excellent editing, writing and copy editing skills
• Ability to multi-task; to be highly organized; detail oriented; and be a strategic thinker
• Proficient on the PC and in MS Office - Excel, Word
• Ability to prioritize tasks in order of importance to meet deadlines
• Ability to be self-motivated; to adapt to fast-paced environment; and to motivate others
• ** (Internal Candidate) Working knowledge of Corporate Systems.
How to Apply
Alternatively, you may mail your resume to: