*Save 10% off $89+. Use promotion code SZ7PRTY during checkout. Discount does not apply to shipping charges, duty charges and cannot be combined with any other offer or used on previous orders. Offer expires on 8/10/2016.
The following is a listing of our current job openings. Please note that
all of the job openings listed are for the ShindigZ headquarters in South
Whitley, Indiana. South Whitley is located approximately 20 miles west
of Fort Wayne.
Position: Seasonal Customer Service Representative
Department: Customer Service
Primary Function: Provide outstanding customer service by professionally handling contacts from customers in a fast-paced environment
• Professionally handle incoming contacts from customers
• Sales contacts include entering orders, answering product questions, helping customers shop online, and assisting with planning events
• Service contacts include answering questions regarding order status and tracking, resolving order issues, and negotiating discounts
• Up-sell products and services
• Provide substitute suggestions for out of stock items
• Use good judgment and make quick decisions on behalf of the customer and company
• Between calls work reports and complete other tasks such as entering mail/fax orders and answering emails
• Excellent phone etiquette skills
• Outstanding communication skills; verbal and written
• Strong attention to detail, accurate, organized
• Able to multi-task
• Strong spelling and reading comprehension
• Strong basic math skills
• Able to deal with difficult customers
• Computer literate
• Strong problem solving and decision making in pressure situations
• Self-motivated, positive and professional
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Experience: Customer Service and sales experience is preferred
Position: Order Production
Primary Function: To bring our customers image to life. Do our part to ensure our customer is able to create that special event. Ensure we are providing a quality image to meet/exceed customer expectation
Education: High School degree or equivalent.
Experience: Working knowledge on a computer. Experience with photo shop and illustrator are a plus but not required. Customer Service and sales experience is preferred
Skills: Good hand-eye coordination; detail-oriented, able to work at a fast pace without sacrificing accuracy. Outstanding communication skills; verbal and written. Able to multi-task. Self-motivated, positive and professional.
Position: Seasonal Graphic Designer
Primary Function: Layout catalog pages and make corrections to catalog pages from mark ups, image work for placement in catalog.
• Catalog Design and Layout
• Provide quality control on own work
• Assist the Designer in all aspects of the work
• 2-4 year design degree, work experience
• Extremely detail oriented
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign and Photoshop
• Catalog Layout or similar experience
Applicant will be tested.
How to Apply
If you are interested in any of the positions listed, we encourage you
to apply online for consideration. Use the links provided next to the positions listed.
Alternatively, you may mail your resume to:
Attn: Human Resources
One Party Place
South Whitley, IN 46787
If you have a question about any of the openings, you may email your
question to email@example.com.
Please do not call the Human Resources department directly.
Join Our Newsletter
Exciting news about the latest products and promotions!
OUR OTHER SITES
Personalized Sports Supplies for Fans and Game Day Experience Pros
Personalized Decor, Kits and Supplies for School, Corporate and Special Events