Primary Function: Provide outstanding customer service by professionally handling contacts from customers in a fast-paced environment
• Professionally handle incoming contacts from customers
• Sales contacts include entering orders, answering product questions, helping customers shop online, and assisting with planning events
• Service contacts include answering questions regarding order status and tracking, resolving order issues, and negotiating discounts
• Up-sell products and services
• Provide substitute suggestions for out of stock items
• Use good judgment and make quick decisions on behalf of the customer and company
• Between calls work reports and complete other tasks such as entering mail/fax orders and answering emails
• Excellent phone etiquette skills
• Outstanding communication skills; verbal and written
• Strong attention to detail, accurate, organized
• Able to multi-task
• Strong spelling and reading comprehension
• Strong basic math skills
• Able to deal with difficult customers
• Computer literate
• Strong problem solving and decision making in pressure situations
• Self-motivated, positive and professional
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Experience: Customer Service and sales experience is preferred
Are you fluent in Spanish? If so we have the perfect opportunity for you.
We have a full time opening in our Inbound Call Center for the right individual. Applicant must have a high school diploma or equivalent;excellent phone skills; strong computer skills;fluent in Spanish both written and verbal; and previous customer service experience is preferred. We are looking to hire people committed to delighting our customers.
Help our customers place their order for everything they need to plan and host the perfect event, whether a prom, homecoming dance, birthday celebration or a party for no reason at all. We've got it all and are looking for talented people to delight our customers with our fun and unique products, exceptional value and wonderful service!
We have a variety of seasonal positions currently available, working in the following jobs, stagers, packers, pickers, printers, shipping, receiving.
High school diploma or equivalent is preferred. Although no experience is necessary, our expectations are high! We hire only motivated individuals who take pride in their performance and are interested in working with a fast-paced, growing organization and fun.
We are currently hiring for 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer who keeps abreast of current design trends and is passionate about his work. You will work on a variety of products, including catalogs, product packaging, websites, emails, corporate identity etc. You will act as part of a team with other designers, copywriters, merchants, etc.
• Catalog Design and Layout
• Email Creative
• Various Collateral Pieces
• Provide quality control on own work
• Assist the Designer in all aspects of the work
Ideal Candidate must have the following
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects
• Extremely detail oriented
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
• Catalog Layout or similar experience
• Ability to Illustrate concepts, manually or digitally
• Ability to function as part of a team with other departments
• Killer portfolio
These qualifications a plus
• Photography Skills or knowledge
Education: 2-4 year design degree, work experience
To bring our customers image to life. Do our part to ensure our customer is able to create that special event. Ensure we are providing a quality image to meet/exceed customer expectation.
• Create cut contour for custom props (big heads, standees, fan faces)
• Process files in a timely manner to ensure we meet or exceed customers expected arrival date.
• Maintain orders in our internal workflow system which gives everyone visibility into where the product is within the process.
• Cross train in Icut (software which adds registration marks and barcode to file which is used in the print/cad areas).
Education: High School degree or equivalent.
Experience: Working knowledge on a computer. Experience with photo shop and illustrator are a plus but not required.
Skills: Good hand-eye coordination; detail-oriented, able to work at a fast pace without sacrificing accuracy.
Product sourcing and resourcing.
1) Resourcing – Work with multiple import sources to identify low cost product alternatives to products we are currently promoting. Search internet sites to locate producers needed products in order to establish factory direct relationships. Identify import sourcing organizations that open new resourcing/sourcing opportunities. Ensure that resourcing cost savings targets are either met or exceeded. Negotiate best possible cost on resourced product. Update management on resourcing progress at regular intervals. Quickly become familiar with entire product line in order to identify additional cost savings opportunities.
2) Sourcing – Identify import sources/factories capable of providing new product meeting specifications provided by merchants. Work with merchants to establish and meet sourcing timelines. Work with merchants and other internal teams during the sourcing process to overcome challenges. Update all teams involved at regular intervals regarding sourcing progress. Negotiate best possible cost when sourcing product.
Education: College degree or some college preferred.
Experience: Desire at least 2 years in import purchasing or sourcing. Strong negotiation skills required. Strong computer skills necessary, strong Excel skills especially important. Must be detail oriented and be comfortable working with numbers. Must be very comfortable working with suppliers and be able to provide direction to suppliers in order to meet objectives.
How to Apply
Alternatively, you may mail your resume to: